The Privateer is me, Kieran Green, a communications professional with over 16 years experience in major national and international organizations including:
- Associate Director for WE Charity.
- Director of Communications for the Green Party of Canada, one of the country’s major political parties.
- Communications Manager for CARE Canada, one of Canada’s largest and most respected international development charities.
- Director of Communications for the Canadian Federation of Agriculture, Canada’s largest national farmers’ advocacy organization.
- Communications Coordinator for the Canadian Alliance of Student Associations, one of Canada’s two national post-secondary student advocacy organizations.
With this wealth of experience, I understand the needs, pressures and limitations that face Canada’s governmental and non-governmental organizations. You need to make your voice heard above the crowd within a tight budget. That’s why I deliver creative, hard-hitting prose at rates that fit your bottom line.
In my career I have worked in agriculture, education, international development, fisheries, transportation, and natural resources. I can write on any subject matter in any field, quickly assimilating complex technical information, policy and terminology and turning it into plain language.