The Privateer is me, Kieran Green, a communications professional with over 16 years experience in major national and international organizations including:
- Associate Director for WE Charity.
- Director of Communications for the Green Party of Canada, one of the country’s major political parties.
- Communications Manager for CARE Canada, one of Canada’s largest and most respected international development charities.
- Director of Communications for the Canadian Federation of Agriculture, Canada’s largest national farmers’ advocacy organization.
- Communications Coordinator for the Canadian Alliance of Student Associations, one of Canada’s two national post-secondary student advocacy organizations.
With this wealth of experience, I understand the needs, pressures and limitations that face Canada’s governmental and non-governmental organizations. You need to make your voice heard above the crowd within a tight budget. That’s why I deliver creative, hard-hitting prose at rates that fit your bottom line.
In my career I have worked in agriculture, education, international development, fisheries, transportation, and natural resources. I can write on any subject matter in any field, quickly assimilating complex technical information, policy and terminology and turning it into plain language.
Don’t just take my word for it, however. Check out some samples of my work. I also occasionally blog on my LinkedIn page.